Tuesday, April 07, 2009

It's never too young to learn about recycling

Hello! I am a mother of two and love to be "green" any way I can. I try to recycle as much as possible. Here is a picture of my two boys, ages one year and two years, and I recycling newspapers, our milk cartons and plastic bottles. I know that if everyone recycled just a tenth of their newspapers we could save approximately 25 million trees each year. If we recycle plastic bottles that saves twice as much energy as burning it in an incinerator. Although my children are young its not too early to teach them that we throw our newspapers, plastic bottles, milk cartons, etc. in the recycle bin.
Courtney


Courtney - Thanks for sharing your knowledge and for your Do & Tell. Your family is clearly "doing" and we can all breath easier because of it.
-PLM