Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day in Madrid

Hello PeaceLoveMom,
Life in Madrid presents ways to be green everyday. I walk my boys to school everyday and along the route we pick up trash. We actually pick up trash everywhere we go. Today, these pictures are from when we walked to the park after school. Dia de la tierra here in Madrid was the first beautiful day we've had in weeks. So, it was fun to walk and pick up trash at the same time.
My five year old, Ryan, took most of the pictures. And Adam my (almost) 3 year old and Logan my 18 month old boys love to help mommy put the trash in the trashcans!

Hope you enjoy these pictures. Happy Eearth Day or Feliz Dia de la tierra!
Besos,
Whitney, Madrid,Spain
It is so exciting to have an international picture. Really helps bring home the meaning of "Earth" Day. - PLM