Thursday, February 11, 2010

My resolution: to give back more


Here is a photo of me in my Lucky Mom t-shirt at the nonprofit organization Feed My Starving Children in Aurora, IL.  One of my new years resolutions is to give back more, and we spent our new years weekend as a family at this organization, packing nutritious meals to be shipped overseas to areas where poverty and hunger have devastated whole generations of children. One of the organizations main recipients is Haiti;  little did we know how timely our involvement this January would be.

Thanks so much for providing quality, comfortable clothing that advertises and articulates our gratitude for our blessings so well!

--Eileen

PLM – Thank you for making a difference in the world and teaching your children the value of giving. We are honored that you chose to wear a PLM tee when you are doing such important and meaningful work.